Diecast 1.32 Vehicles

  • Jim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Greetings!

      An advertizement in the Sunday newspaper lists the 1940 Ford "Hot Date"
      Convertible as being a 1.32 scale model. It is painted a fire engine
      red and has a moveable hood and trunk and cast engine for $9.98.

      This website http://www.nationaltvbargains.com/ has other model cars at
      bargain prices but only the Ford Texaco Fuel truck has a scale listing
      which is 1.18!

      And now we know where our *click-lights* come from!

      James B. Holland
      Pittsburgh Railways Company (PRCo), June of 1949 -- June of 1953
      To e-mail *privately,* please click here: mailto:pghpcc@...
      N.M.R.A. Life member #2190; http://www.mcs.net:80/~weyand/nmra/