neat-o calendars

  • Jan Girardot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 1999
      Hello, Big Trolley folks: as we near the next year, I thought you would
      like to know about a nifty, large-scale (12"= 1') calendar, showing 12
      rail passenger transit scenes from around N. America. It's available
      free of charge from Westinghouse Air Brake Co. (WABCO) Email
      Randel Anderson at <rcanderson@...-rail.com> Jan

      The Angola & Lake James Electric Railway wish you and yours a
      happy and healthy Holiday Season.