PCC CD-ROMs

  • Jim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Greetings,

      Lars Richter of Germany has an extensive collection of slides (a real understatement!) He
      is now offering three different CDs of PCC cars:
      1)--North America
      2)--Western Europe
      3)--Eastern Europe

      There are 100 high resolution pictures per CD in .JPG format for Windows 95 or better for
      $75.00 U.S. I have purchased slides from Lars before and his service from Germany is infinitely
      faster than anything I experienced here in the U.S.! You can see information about the CDs at this
      location: http://tramway.com/photocdrom.html.

      Lars also has an exceptionally beautiful, very graphics intensive, web page for PCC cars
      which has been listed here before (http://www.tramway.com/photos/bs_foto_pcc.htm) but this will
      give you an idea of the quality he offers!
      --
      James B. Holland
      To mail a personal reply *off-list,* please click here:: mailto:pghpcc@...