Re: Welcome to largescaleTrolley@onelist.com

  • Asa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 1999
      >Would you send a brief introductory email to the List with the following
      information?
      >Name: Asa Sparks
      >Town or City: Montgomery AL
      >Scale(s) modelled: 1:24
      >Favorite prototype: Fictional Toonerville.

      Based on the cartoon series, a fictional Toonerville Trolley layout serving
      the small town of Toonerville from the "big city". I use the Toonerville
      Trolley manufactured by Dick Mayer.

      Am currently in negotiations to produce the famous Toonerville characters
      in HO and 1/2 inch scales.

      My daughter, in Nashville, is building a whimsical outdoor steam layout
      featuring dragons and such.
    • halfdan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 1999
        Hello list, My name is Eric, I live in Grand Rapids,my favorite prototype is
        the Deadwood Cenral, and I have no overhead wired trackage at this time