Re: As Seen on National TV - Get Free Items For Life!

  • anitamorlens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      Like so many others I was sure that the woman boasting about the
      company at http://savemoreamerica.com was just some fake story. I
      ignored what she wrote. Then 2 weeks ago while watching tv a show came
      on for this very company. During the one hour show people were being
      randomly selected at supermarkets throughout the country to fill their
      carts with merchandise and use this companys system. In all instances
      they showed the cashier checking the people out and the people having
      to pay next to nothing for their products. I still was not convinced
      being the queen of skepticism. Then what did it for me was last week
      when I actually witnessed a woman in front of me get over $400.00 worth
      of stuff and only pay $13.00. Ia sked her how she managed to do that
      and she told me that she was part of this program (the same one that I
      watched the tv show for). Thatw as enough I couldn't waste anymore
      money when I got home I signed up for their sampler. In five days it
      arrived I am now planning on using it today. I am mad at myself for not
      taking advantage of this sooner.

      Anita