wow, other people who love this sweater! :)

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2005
      hi everyone - am I too late? I haven't bought the pattern yet or my
      yarn, but this is definitely my next project. I am thinking of Knit
      Picks yarn; either Andean Silk or Wool of the Andes.

      I am going away for the first couple of weeks in October, but I might
      be able to get my supplies before then!

      Everyone looks great in their sweaters!!
    • Kirsten Wolpert
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
        Hi Jen,

        I am still working on my Lara sweater. So you definately will not be
        alone!!

        -Kirsten

        --- Jen <jennifaurus@...> wrote:

        > hi everyone - am I too late? I haven't bought the pattern yet or my
        > yarn, but this is definitely my next project. I am thinking of Knit
        > Picks yarn; either Andean Silk or Wool of the Andes.
        >
        > I am going away for the first couple of weeks in October, but I might
        > be able to get my supplies before then!
        >
        > Everyone looks great in their sweaters!!

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Karen
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
          Me too! Just waiting to receive the yarn from an ebay sale - should
          be able to start around Dec 30...

          Karen

          --- In lara_knitalong@yahoogroups.com, Kirsten Wolpert
          <kwolpert@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Jen,
          >
          > I am still working on my Lara sweater. So you definately will not
          be
          > alone!!
          >
          > -Kirsten
          >
          > --- Jen <jennifaurus@g...> wrote:
          >
          > > hi everyone - am I too late? I haven't bought the pattern yet or
          my
          > > yarn, but this is definitely my next project. I am thinking of
          Knit
          > > Picks yarn; either Andean Silk or Wool of the Andes.
          > >
          > > I am going away for the first couple of weeks in October, but I
          might
          > > be able to get my supplies before then!
          > >
          > > Everyone looks great in their sweaters!!

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • knittingbox
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
            I'm still working on it too. And to my relief I definitely have
            enough yarn to finish. Although I'm so worried my sleeves will be
            totally different sizes, I think I'm knitting differently on the
            second one.

            Good luck everyone!

            --- In lara_knitalong@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <kalkofer2001@y...>