right front

  • magpiebooks01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      hi all! i'm just now starting on the right front. even though the
      pattern says the sweater is made in one piece, am i correct in casting
      on the 106 (for the small) stitches separately? it looks then like
      they'll be joined to the stitches held on the back, right? i can't
      figure out how this will happen.

      also, should i be worried about the collar stitches hanging out there?
      i wish they would have included a map with this sweater!! thanks so
      much!

      marina
    • knitgirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
        Hi Marina,

        Yes, you are right for casting on the right front. The front will be
        joined to the body and it will all make sense, I promise! :)

        Holly

        --
        ~ Holly :)
        http://knitgirl.typepad.com