Second Sleeve

  • lincolnknitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      Hi!
      I am on the second sleeve and my brain is just not working. I did not
      do any extra rows on the first sleeve although I did have to do one
      purl row as the pattern stated. Now I am not sure if I should knit the
      first row on the second sleeve and do the dec on the purl side or if I
      should just start dec on the 1st knit row. What rows did you dec on?
      Thanks for the help.

      Debbie