Long time finishing

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi all. I thought I'd have a picture to share by now, but the
      finishing is taking me longer than I expected. (Partly because I've
      already started knitting another project, so I don't have incentive
      to sit and seam!) One thing I know for sure, though, is Lara will
      need some blocking, or at least some significant steaming. The
      bottom edge is quite curled, and the ribbed fronts stand out from
      the stst too much. A bit of steam and I think she will relax a
      lot. (I know I would relax if I could sit in a steam bath for a
      while.) The seams are sewn except for the back of the neck, then I
      have some ends to weave in. I have 2 full balls of yarn left, which
      is quite a surprise. (I did buy one extra, but I made 2 swatches,
      so I didn't really expect to have much if any left.)

      Andrea, in MD