Does anyone know what the difficulty rating on the Lara sweater is?

  • AJShofran
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
      I would love to attempt this sweater....but I am a relatively new
      knitter and am not sure if it will be an attempt in futility for me.
      I don't have this Debbie Bliss book yet...so I am not sure how
      difficult she rates this. Thanks!

      Amy
    • J. Dawson

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2004
          Thanks for the quick reply Jasmine! I was looking at The Knitting
          Garden website-and they let you view all of the patterns in each of
          her books-and they show whether or not it is a
          beginner/intermediate/advanced pattern. Maybe this is just a feature
          of that site. But thank you for answering me. I am definitely
          considering this as my next project :).

          Amy

          --- In lara_knitalong@yahoogroups.com, "J. Dawson" <jldawson1@j...>