No activity in last 7 days
All human beings are brothers and sisters in the sense that we bear the same potential for all possibilities in life. As aptly exemplified by Lao Tze, though with reluctance, there seems to be a way uplifting us where there is only one constance, where there is no pain nor sadness. As the saying goes"Before I was born, who was I? After I was born, who am I? If I am not to find the way to detachment, until which life will I be free then? Let us probe together,
- Dec 6, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.