Room booking

  • Duncan Law-Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2002
      Hi

      The room booking request has gone in, I'm still waiting for
      confirmation. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know.

      Cheers

      - dlg
    • Duncan Law-Green
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2002
        On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 11:34, Duncan Law-Green wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > The room booking request has gone in, I'm still waiting for
        > confirmation. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know.

        We now have confirmation that Ken Edwards LT2 is booked on Tuesday
        evenings as from next week. I'll get AVS sorted tomorrow, and we should
        be ready to roll ;-)

        Cheers

        - dlg