jC Programming language

  • Baltasar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      Hi, there!

      As I said, jC is probably not very interesting for the users of this group, since it is a language aimed at beginning supporting the procedural and modular paradigm.

      I just wanted to say that I've achieved a milestone that will suppose a feature-freeze stage. Now the language and the IDE are mature enough and I'll address only bugs.

      Among other things, the compiler now integrates an automatic documenter, and the IDE is able to easily access the generated documentation. Not terrific, but I wanted to add this characteristic for beginners to be able to easy document their code and understand other's code.

      If you wan to take a look:

      http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/prjs/

      Then choose "jC".

      Thanks,