Kutululu

  • rudla.kudla
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
      Kutululu is my new programming language with user defined syntax.
      You can find more information at http://www.kutululu.org

      I hope some of the ideas there will be provoking enough to start some discussion here :-)

      Rudla
    • Mike Austin

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
          There are not many examples now :-( Just one simple - computing factorial. You can find it in the distibution in Kutululu\bin\test folder. The file of interest is main.module (all .module files are text files).

          It may be also interesting to look at definitions of built-in functions in Kutululu\bin\system folder.

          I will try to prepare some intro, so it would be possible to get some idea about the language in other way than watching source codes.

          Rudla