Cobra December 2008 Update

  • Chuck Esterbrook
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      Cobra now supports extension methods on generic types, along with
      several refinements to the language, libraries and samples. Check out
      the "Cobra December 2008 Update" at
      http://cobra-language.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=266 for more
      information.

      -Chuck
      --
      http://cobra-language.com/
    • Mike Austin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        Hi Chuck,

        I tried installing Cobra a few week ago, but ran into problems.  My system drive is "I:", and it seemed to only look for the compiler on drives C:, D:, and E:.  It may be a strange setup, but that's how it is. :)

        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
          On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:51 PM, Mike Austin <mike_ekim@...> wrote:
          > Hi Chuck,
          >
          > I tried installing Cobra a few week ago, but ran into problems. My system
          > drive is "I:", and it seemed to only look for the compiler on drives C:, D:,
          > and E:. It may be a strange setup, but that's how it is. :)
          >
          > Mike

          Were you trying 0.8 or this:
          http://cobra-language.com/trac/cobra/wiki/HowToInstallFromSource

          ?