- Message 2 of 8 , Apr 8, 2004View Source
- test [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2005View Sourcetest
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006View Source
- testMessage 5 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006View Sourcetest
- Message 6 of 8 , Jan 20, 2012View Source
- PJSMessage 7 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012View SourcePJS
- hi sent test from g-mail and from my cooper e-mail. did not show up on my g-mail t I l seem to get the list-serve I just can t access it directly please helpMessage 8 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012View Sourcehi sent test from g-mail and from my cooper e-mail. did not show up on
my g-mail t I l seem to get the list-serve I just can't access it
On 1/27/12, Michael Zosa <mzosa@...> wrote:
> Right you are, Kim, definitely nothing for the summer from me. Very
> tentative thoughts of Buenos Aires next fall/winter, at the earliest.
> On 1/26/2012 7:51 PM, Kim Schweitzer wrote:
>> As luck would have it, my City A.M. fell open to the Lifestyle/Travel
>> section yesterday and the headline was "There is more to Rioja than
>> wine (although that would be plenty)". Talked about all the great
>> places in and around Spain's Rioja Alavesa region. And then my
>> co-worker said he had been, and recommended visiting Bilbao, San
>> Sebastian Villabuena de Alava, and Biarritz.
>> Since there doesn't appear to be any other Eurorolls in the planning
>> stage, this sounds like a great alternate. Well, for me at least.
>> It's apparently really cheap to fly from London. It's the rest of
>> the planning I need to figure out.
>> I'm working a million hours at the moment, so can't do too much
>> planning until after pay season ends (mid-Feb/March).
>> Regardless I'll be planning a trip for myself when I can come up for
>> air. Let me know if you have any interest, if you know anything about
>> the region, if you know if it's skateable, and if you can think of any
>> add on cities/locations that might make sense.
>> Cheers and Happy New Year!
>> Kim & Kona (woof!)
>> Click here
>> to report this email as spam.
> Michael Zosa
> Director of Information Systems
> Michael Zosa
> *** Confidentiality Notice ***
> This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
> to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message
> is not
> the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received
> this in
> error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message.
> Thank you for your cooperation.
> This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com