Yet another year

  • spinefed_carcass
    Message 1 of 1227 , Jan 1, 2002
      Happy 2002 you ugly bastards you!! Everyone in
      the club should ban together and buy me porn!! I'm
      not into shitting and pissing stuff. No gay shit. I
      do enjoy lesbians though. I will except magazines,
      video and DVD. So send the porn and when I destroy the
      world I will spare your life. Just kidding about the
      whole sparing your life thing. But send me porn
      anyways!!
    • skeenah_2000
      Message 1227 of 1227 , Feb 26, 2002
        Oh yeah!!! Gore Obsessed will definitely be at
        the top of my list for awhile and I hope to hell that
        me and Ev aren't the only one's who pick this up cuz
        those who pass it up are missing one mean fucking
        album. My personal favs off of Gore Obsessed are
        "Hatchet to the head", "Pit of zombies", and "When death
        gives life". Seriously people, pick this up!!!!