which will it be??

  • spinefed_carcass
    Message 1 of 1227 , Dec 1, 2001
      Okay, This is where you tell me which album you
      want a review of. Here is your choices.<br><br>1.
      Emperor- Promethius...<br><br>2. Nightwish-
      Violence Has Arrived<br><br>5. Headhunter D.C.- ...And the
      Sky Turns to Black<br><br>6. Extreme Noise Terror-
      Being and Nothing<br><br>7. Witchery- Symphony for the
      Devil
    • skeenah_2000
      Message 1227 of 1227 , Feb 26, 2002
        Oh yeah!!! Gore Obsessed will definitely be at
        the top of my list for awhile and I hope to hell that
        me and Ev aren't the only one's who pick this up cuz
        those who pass it up are missing one mean fucking
        album. My personal favs off of Gore Obsessed are
        "Hatchet to the head", "Pit of zombies", and "When death
        gives life". Seriously people, pick this up!!!!