Oh happy days!

  • taranis27_83
    Message 1 of 1227 , Jun 1, 2001
      I got my monitor back!I have my monitor back,i
      love my monitor,my monitor fucking rules.I forgot how
      much i love my monitor,and how much my monitor
      rules.And now i have it back.Me and my monitor.Together
      again.Never will we ever be parted again.Well unless it
      explodes again.Of course.But i digress.I have my monitor
      back.Joy!
    • skeenah_2000
      Message 1227 of 1227 , Feb 26 11:38 PM
        Oh yeah!!! Gore Obsessed will definitely be at
        the top of my list for awhile and I hope to hell that
        me and Ev aren't the only one's who pick this up cuz
        those who pass it up are missing one mean fucking
        album. My personal favs off of Gore Obsessed are
        "Hatchet to the head", "Pit of zombies", and "When death
        gives life". Seriously people, pick this up!!!!