you like me, you really like me!

  • nine4280
    Message 1 of 1227 , Oct 1, 2001
      Queen 4 a day...<br>They nominate the pretty
      girls, the built ones, the long haired, made up,
      superficial popularity queens. always overlooking the true
      best. but one gets jealous, one might want revenge on
      victory lost.<br>Look at the pretty people in the pretty
      dresses , in the pretty cars. look at the pretty
      bystanders. i look at my pretty gun, but reserve it for the
      dance.<br> later ---massacre at homecoming---<br>I shoot off
      the top of the pretty blonde's head. now she has red
      hair, too. quick now, run to the stage, steal the body,
      tear her dress, ruin it shred it. look, now she is
      poor and can't afford nice clothes. look at her
      perfect skin. who can have that? not me,,,not her. take
      the potato peeler and fillet her face, scar her face,
      break her nose. look at her perfect body, so young, so
      full. never again, take the tree saw, saw off her tits.
      now she is ugly too. take her roses and her crown,
      hold them myself. take her breasts lay them over my
      own. stick my feet in the disposal, let it eat off my
      toes, wear her pretty little shoes, take the rest of
      her dress, wear it too. look, now i am queen. i'm
      beautiful, i'm loved, i'm perfection. i win.
    • skeenah_2000
      Message 1227 of 1227 , Feb 26, 2002
        Oh yeah!!! Gore Obsessed will definitely be at
        the top of my list for awhile and I hope to hell that
        me and Ev aren't the only one's who pick this up cuz
        those who pass it up are missing one mean fucking
        album. My personal favs off of Gore Obsessed are
        "Hatchet to the head", "Pit of zombies", and "When death
        gives life". Seriously people, pick this up!!!!