Land of the Spines

  • spinefed_carcass
    Message 1 of 1227 , Apr 23, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Land of the Spines
    • skeenah_2000
      Message 1227 of 1227 , Feb 26, 2002
        Oh yeah!!! Gore Obsessed will definitely be at
        the top of my list for awhile and I hope to hell that
        me and Ev aren't the only one's who pick this up cuz
        those who pass it up are missing one mean fucking
        album. My personal favs off of Gore Obsessed are
        "Hatchet to the head", "Pit of zombies", and "When death
        gives life". Seriously people, pick this up!!!!