I'm ready.

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      As some of you may or may not know, I live in Norman, OK now. I was
      planning on going to school here, but I've decided that that's not
      what I want to do. I am moving back to Tulsa in the middle of May when
      my lease is up on the apartment I'm living in.

      Anyway, if anybody is reading this, when that time comes, I am ready
      to play again. It's been a few years since I've actually played in a
      band, but my guitar and songwriting abilities have only improved since
      then. I've started getting heavily into writing songs in sony acid
      pro, kind of the same style as bands like vehemence/black dahlia
      murder/darkest hour. Justin (Stephens) and I have started talking to
      Mark, who is back in Tulsa now and interested in playing with us
      again. We're keeping our eyes open for a vocalist and a bassist.

      Evan, you still read this? You doing anything musically? I say, shit
      that was in the past, is in the past. I don't hold grudges, shit, I
      don't even remember what I was pissed about. Just throwing the idea
      across the table. If you want to hear some of the shit I've been
      writing, shoot me an email. cycopl@_gmail.com (remove the underscore
      before gmail). Can't put the exact email address up here because the
      spam programs will find it and start sending me 1203912 shitty emails
      about making my dick bigger.

      Will, same goes for you. I know you've been busy with shit, I'm sorry
      I haven't talked to you in a while. I've been pretty busy with shit
      too. Don't know if you still play the bass, I know there was a period
      of time where I hardly picked up the guitar... shoot me an email if
      you wanna hear what I've been working on. cycopl@_gmail.com (take out
      the underscore before gmail).

      I'm pretty serious about this shit now. Come mid-may I really want to
      get this ball rolling.