hi you guys doing

  • trunks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2005
      well as for me i'm still in iraq and it sucks so much i can't wait to
      get home life been a bitvh latly and just thought i would let you gus
      know what been going on. so tell me what you guys been up mosty joe
      will evan sam seth that's all i can rememberbut knowing evan and seth
      been working thats pretty much it. well hope to here from you guys soon

      sincerly marcus aka kemo