Drummer Announced for Next Borgir Album....

  • Unable to be pronounced by human tongues
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      DIMMU BORGIR guitarist Silenoz has confirmed that MAYHEM's Jan Axel
      Blomberg (a.k.a. Hellhammer) will play on the next DIMMU BORGIR CD as
      a session drummer (as first reported here on March 30 and
      subsequently confirmed by a management representative). In a posting
      on the band's official web site, Silenoz writes, "To get this rumor
      bullshit out of the way, we confirm that mercenary Hellhammer will be
      doing the drums for us as a session member on the next album. And
      that's that."

      The Norwegian symphonic black metallers had previously utilized the
      services of NILE's Tony Laureano and Reno Kiilerich (PANZERCHRIST,
      EXMORTEM, VILE) as touring members following the departure of Nick
      Barker (ex-CRADLE OF FILTH) in early 2004.

      DIMMU BORGIR recently announced plans to re-record their second
      album, "StormblÄst" (originally released in 1996 via Cacophonous
      Records) later in the year. No further information is currently
      available.

      I thought,maybe someone might still be reading this,and might wanna
      know.