Merry Christmas...

  • Unable to be pronounced by human tongues
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2004
      Well for all those that still may actually be looking at this
      group,Merry Christmas to you all.I hope everyones doing well.And I
      hope everyone has a great holiday.

      Oh..small request if I may.This New Years,when you're all gettin
      rowdy and knockin' em back.Remember to light it up for that
      motherfucker Dimebag!A shot of Crown to his memory!!!

      Eternal metal,

      Will