Re: website

  • skeenah_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2003
      Ok, were you on drugs when you heard them or checked them out? Maybe
      a bit dillusional or something cuz Spinefed is horrible!!! Man, glad
      I'm not a member of that band..........ahem.........

      "would you like paper or plastic?"
    • painkiller_13
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2003
        hell yeah, those mother fuckers fucking suck!!! if i ever see them im
        going to fucking kill them, all of them. especially the singer, that
        bitch cant even keep their website up to date...............they must
        be gay