Hell has frozen over!!!!

  • skeenah_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
      Greetings to the committed. Thought I would let the few of you
      who still linger around this club, that Spinefed has jumped onto
      Mutilation Records roster as of Dec 1st meaning, we are officially on
      a label. You will find their website addy below. I await you
      replies.....

      www.mutilationrecords.net

      Dave
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
        I like how Spinefed is under the "Colorado Bands" section.

        I've never even been to Colorado.