Fuckin chickenshit bastards....

  • taranis27_83
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      CHILDREN OF BODOM guitarist Alexi Laiho had two of his Jackson Custom
      Shop guitars stolen on Saturday, September 28th after the group's 35-
      minute "showcase" gig at Nosturi in Helsinki, where the band
      performed as part of the Spinefeast festival.

      "You idiot who stole Alexi's guitars from Nosturi after the party, we
      recommend you return them pretty fucking quickly," the band addressed
      the culprit via their official web site. "We already have eyewitness
      statements and the crime will be reported tomorrow. To the others:
      There are no other copies made of these Jackson Custom Shop guitars.
      One of them has yellow stripes, and the other has thin white phosphor
      stripes. Both have golden hardware, and have been scratched while on
      tour. If some jerk tries to sell these, contact us immediately, we'll
      give you a remarkable reward!!! henkka@... janne@...
      webmaster@..."

      As previously reported, CHILDREN OF BODOM recently entered Astia
      studio in Lappeenranta, Finland to begin recording the follow-up to
      2000's Follow The Reaper, due out on January 7th, 2003 through
      Spinefarm Records.

      I see this,and I remember when Zakk Wylde had his original birds eye
      Les Paul snatched while playing a show in Dallas.And I,..I just cant
      even believe what these people are thinking.I hope they're caught,and
      they get the shit kicked out of them.Thats just fuckin bullshit.
    • vomited_fetus
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
        It twas me that stole Alexi's guitar. I sold it's pieces near and
        far. With the money I bought a car. Then I drove it
        very.....................long.
      • trunks
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2002
          well greeting from gorgia the most deploying place on earth. but hey
          i'm in first infintry and they just got back from kuwait so i have a
          while till i go so i'm so happy but there is something wrong with my
          fucking head i starting to see thing that aren't there but staying
          up for 72 hour sort of does that to people and as you can fucking
          tell i have cq which mean i getting people in the army with a 24 hour
          shift every other day till i go to my unit but hey i get to sleep all
          day today around 9 am there is a place in savana call river street
          you guys have to go i had a po'boy oyster sandwhich that was pretty
          go but i thing the oysters are what are keeping me up you guys should
          taste the sandwhich.i might be slimy on the way down but when you
          have bread it's not that slimy. well it looks like i have to process
          a guy now so i will talk to you crazy fuckers later

          sincerly marcus keitz aka the one that saving this country man
          that's a scary thought well bye
        • taranis27_83
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2002
            They keep him up for 72 hours at a time,he's becoming dellusional,and
            they give them automatic weapons?!?!?!
            Frankly,I think I'd trust Evan more with an M-16......fuck,did I just
            say that? Shit,I must be tripping to.

            I fear our armed forces,not their might,and not their fully visible
            ability to overpower the general public and force us into a permanent
            state of martial law or worse.I fear them for the fact that they let
            people like Marcus and Justin in,torture them like this,and then hand
            them automatic weapons and explosives.Wheres the fucking logic?(lol)

            Ahh well.Good hearing from you Marcus.Glad to know your fertilizer in
            Afghanistan....yet.(lol)Just fucking with ya dude.Just stand behind
            the jumbo - gung ho- former jock motherfucker who seems to be a
            staple in the modern military.They're the first ones to go!And you
            can laugh at him as he falls.>:)
          • cyco_pl
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2002
              THAT WAS THE LONGEST SENTENCE I HAVE EVER SEEN