I"M BACK!

  • cruel_and_lustful
    Message 1 of 1227 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi, sorry i haven't posted in a while. My
      computer has been down. Hope you can find it in your black
      hearts to forgive me. So how has everyone been? Occulem,
      you need to get some new pics up damn it!! When are
      you guys planning on releasing anything? It's been
      since feb. since i have heard you. Well see you all
      around.<br><br> B.
    • skeenah_2000
      Message 1227 of 1227 , Feb 26, 2002
        Oh yeah!!! Gore Obsessed will definitely be at
        the top of my list for awhile and I hope to hell that
        me and Ev aren't the only one's who pick this up cuz
        those who pass it up are missing one mean fucking
        album. My personal favs off of Gore Obsessed are
        "Hatchet to the head", "Pit of zombies", and "When death
        gives life". Seriously people, pick this up!!!!