1915HOLY FAWKING SHIT CHECK OUT THE TOUR DATES.....

  • Unable to be pronounced by human tongues
    Oct 5, 2004
      SLIPKNOT drummer Joey Jordison will join Norwegian black metallers
      SATYRICON for their upcoming headlining U.S. tour, which is scheduled
      to kick off December 2 in San Francisco, CA.

      The never-ending saga of SATYRICON drummer Frost's inability enter
      the U.S. due to heightened homeland security has united Satyr and
      longtime friend Joey Jordison for this three-week run of dates.

      Satyr has questioned touring possibilities in the U.S. "Frost's Visa
      to enter the States case has made everything extremely difficult for
      us and there have even been times I've thought to give up on touring
      America," he said.

      "I'm just very glad that we have a new tour lined up," he continued
      in a statement. "I think all of our fans stateside will agree that
      SATYRICON deserve a better chance to establish the band and our style
      of music we believe in than, more so than we've had so far. I think
      our music, our effort and all the people who believe in SATYRICON in
      the U.S. want us to succeed and Joey Jordison is a good example of
      that. I never had to convince him that touring with SATYRICON would
      be 'cool.' It was rather a question of overcoming the practical
      obstacles with Joey being a key member of a very successful band. His
      enthusiasm and skill is exactly what SATYRICON needs to raise the
      spirit in the camp. I have looked for drummers over here and most of
      them are afraid they can't match Frost's level of drumming so they
      pull out before we even get started with them. Joey and I have spent
      a lot of time making sure he is well prepared; and it is nice to be
      able to fulfill the wishes of all the fans I talked to on the MORBID
      ANGEL tour who wanted to see us play in America. SATYRICON is coming
      back!"

      SATYRICON tentative tour dates:

      Dec. 02 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's/The Pound
      Dec. 03 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues/The Roxy
      Dec. 04 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
      Dec. 05 - Phoenix, AZ @ The Marquee
      Dec. 07 - Austin, TX @ Trees
      Dec. 08 - Houston, TX @ Engine Room
      Dec. 09 - Dallas, TX @ Back Room
      Dec. 10 - Tulsa, OK @ The Other Side
      Dec. 11 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop's
      Dec. 12 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
      Dec. 13 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's
      Dec. 15 - New York, NY @ BB Kings
      Dec. 16 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
      Dec. 17 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero/TLA
      Dec. 18 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
      Dec. 19 - TBA
      Dec. 20 - TBA
      Dec. 21 - TBA

      Just thought you all might want a heads up,well,those who didnt
      already know.

      The Priest