Gloria's e-mail address

  • BFMcELROY
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 10:06 AM

      Charlie, can you please tell me Gloria's e-mail address?  Thanks.
    • Charlie Baldwin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5 10:36 AM
        mg1lanco@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5 12:24 PM

          That's the same as Larry's ?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 1:12 PM
            Actually Larry's is the same as Gloria's. I suspect the #1 has to do
            with her being the first member of Lanco MG Club since she's the
            founder. She was single and owned her MGB when she founded the club.
            Larry was a more recent addition.