Re: [Lancair] 320 Brake lines and location of battery and hydraulic pump.

  • Christopher Skelt
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
      Jim,
      Thanks for the advice. I saw a hydraulic pump installation as you describe in an old issue of Lancair mail -- it may have been yours. If nothing else it makes it much more accessible for checking the fluid level. I'm now thinking of mounting it on the aft side of the passenger side of the seat back. I'll do the measurements but that should about halve the tail moment arm.

      I'll hold off on the battery location for als long as possible.

      Regards, Chris.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2005
        Chris,
        Thanks for the confirmation of my suspicions. I was planning on using nylaflow for the low pressure side but in doubt for the high pressure end.

        Regards, Chris.