Shock Absorbers

  • Gottfried Komaier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      I am new in this group.
      I want to install the TIMCO TK5 Air Oil Dampers or the REIGER Shock
      Absorbers in my plane. What experience does someone fo you have, who
      installed one of this products? I can not get in contact with TIMCO -
      no answer since weeks. Maybe I have not the correct e-mail address.

      Thanks to all of you for informations and pictures of the
      installation.

      Gottfried
    • Jim Wolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Hey Gottfried...
        I installed the Timco shocks on my 235/320. It made
        all the difference in the world. I purchased them
        through Lancair. I would highly recommend them as
        donuts are for eating.

        Jim Wolf

        --- Gottfried Komaier <gottfried.komaier@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com