Lancair 236 POH

  • ronko11
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      Lancair Team,

      Does anybody have a source for a Lancair 235 pilot operators handbook
      that is in electronic format (i.e. pdf or other)?

      Thanks in advance.

      Ron
    • Jarrett Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        Ron if you do hear of one I'd also be interested.

        Jarrett Johnson

        > Does anybody have a source for a Lancair 235 pilot operators handbook
        > that is in electronic format (i.e. pdf or other)?
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Ron
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • alfred_newman69
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2005
          Hey Ron,

          Have you asked Lancair if they have it electronically (e.g. MS Word
          document)? It's fairly simple to convert to PDF if they do.

          I presume you intend to get rid of the heavy bound book and replace it
          with a PDA? That's actually a good idea - wouldn't mind losing 2 lbs
          from my 235 myself!

          Bill

          --- In lancair@yahoogroups.com, "ronko11" <ronko@a...> wrote:
          > Lancair Team,
          >
          > Does anybody have a source for a Lancair 235 pilot operators handbook
          > that is in electronic format (i.e. pdf or other)?
          >
          > Thanks in advance.
          >
          > Ron
        • David Standish
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2005
            I don't know about the 236 POH but Lancair has supplied me numerous
            documents in PDF format. I bet they have what you want.