Re: [Lancair] Digest Number 342

  • Jay Roberts
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
      Re the message below, how does making the leading edge of your 3360 wings
      wet with fuel help with icing? Does the temp held by the fuel transmit
      enough heat to the leading edge to prevent some icing? I am soon to build
      my wings for my 360 and am very interested in flooding the leading edge.
      Thanks for comments.
      Jay