[Lancair] Re: paint

  • Rob Huntington
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2004
      We would have to agree with Dan S, JetGlo has produced excellent paint jobs, particularly over WLS primer. If prepped properly, no or little buffing is necessary to have a nice paint job.

      Rob Huntington
      Phoenix Composites
      4863 E. Falcon Dr.
      Mesa, AZ 85215
      ph (480) 924-9750
      email robertodue2002@...

    • David Standish
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 9, 2004
        Is Jet Glo available retail to the individual, are there any special
        requirements as far as tools, environment, or personal protection?

        David S.

        --- In lancair@yahoogroups.com, Rob Huntington <robertodue2002@y...>