Builders Assistance Program

  • krazydoc33
    Message 1 of 148 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi,<br> I am contemplating attending the builders
      assistance program in December on the Legacy.<br>If anyone
      has "been there done that" do you have any advice on
      the program? Any thing you wished you had done while
      there or found out after you had left?<br>KD<br>Henry
    • jimandmarisa
      Message 148 of 148 , Nov 16, 2012
        Tax questions answered...? That is where your link goes...