235 NOSE GEAR

  • bpkprp
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
      I almost have all of the peices to put this lancair back together. i
      need a oleo type nose gear assembly off of a 235, or similar. any
      help will be greatly appreciated.
    • The Wapelhorsts
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2003
        Hi,
        We have an original oleo strut before they put the self centering stuff in
        there. We had it completely gone through up at Lancair in case we ever
        needed it. The price was 800-1000. Make us an offer.

        Jim & Denis N235WC
        > I almost have all of the peices to put this lancair back together. i
        > need a oleo type nose gear assembly off of a 235, or similar. any
        > help will be greatly appreciated.

      • wapelhj
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2003
          --- In lancair@yahoogroups.com, "bpkprp" <bpkprp@y...> wrote:
          > I almost have all of the peices to put this lancair back together.
          > need a oleo type nose gear assembly off of a 235, or similar. any
          > help will be greatly appreciated.

          Please give me a call at 8054953416 as I keep getting undeliverable
          messages from Yahoo .

          Jim
        • wapelhj
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2003