Re: Re: [Lancair] john spry struts

  • Joseph Malsack
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Bill,
      They are able to fix the strut, but they did have to order parts from New Zealand. Thanks for your help.
      Joe.

      ________________________________
      From: william rumburg <mailto:flylancair1%40yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [Lancair] john spry struts
      To: mailto:lancair%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 2:52 PM

      Hi Joe-

      I had my Spry (Koni) struts rebuilt several years ago, by a company Koni service center in the U.S. John Spry provided them the necessary information.

      I'll look up the receipts later and let you know the company/contact info

      Bill Rumburg

      N403WR

      Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 9:26 PM

      Hey group, after flying today and inspecting I found my john spry strut leaking. does anyone now how to repair or do we have to send

      them back to john for repairs?

      Joe

      PS was a beautiful evening flying with a few thermals and only 6 knot winds, 52 mile visibility.