Carb airbox dimensions

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      Hi again folks.

      In respect to the carb airbox that gets built and attached to the o-360 (bottom) carburetor, what is the minimum height required. 3"? 4"? I don't want to starve the carb would TWO INCHES be too "short"?

      Thanks,
      Anthony
    • Chris Zavatson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
        Anthony,
        Mine is two inches at its deepest, right in the center. Side to side, it follows the contour of the cowl scoop.  The throat is 7 inches wide.
        http://www.n91cz.com/airbox/airbox.htm

        Chris Zavatson
        N91CZ
        360 std. 1,400 hrs