Re: [Lancair] Re: Fuel system with no header tank...

  • Douwe de Boer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      Lamberto,

      In my Lancair I have an Allen fuelvalve supplied by Spruce(http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/ep/fuelvalve_allen.html). I placed it just beside the centre console and against the main spar on the floor of the cockpit. I made a linkage to the selectorhandle which is in the middle of the console and thus you need this linkage to bridge the offset from the centre of the valve itself.

      With regard to the flapper valves; if you put some fuel in the wings and wiggle them a bit, you normally should hear the flapper valves.

      regards,
      dave