Lancair 360 wing root fairing

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      I am closing up the area in the luggage compartment where the flap torque tube is and I began to wonder about the opening where the torque tube protrudes from the fuselage. How have you others out there "closed" that section? I don't want it to remain open. How do I close it without restricting the torque tube. Have you all done a permanent close which would require destruction should the need to remove the tube every come about?

      Thanks in advance,
      Anthony
      Lancair 360