  • Patrick & Jennifer Bolger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Great group you have here. Just wanted to say hello. Feel free to
      post a message in our group as well and will also include an invite
      here with a link to our group if anyone would like to take a look.

      Hi & Nice to meet you :-) My husband and I run a Yahoo Group for
      anyone who may either be in the Aviation line of work or just an
      enthusiast. Please feel free to check it out and if you want to, you
      are more then welcome to join as well. We are hoping to get this
      group off the ground and make it a great place for everyone to make
      new friends and contacts. Hope to see you there. Thanks :-)

      Patrick & Jennifer

      http://profiles.yahoo.com/lighthouselover_lbigirl4ever