Lancair First Kit Legacy!

  • chris_jones_ca
    Message 1 of 148 , May 17, 2001
      completed Legacy kit was flown yesterday by owner and
      builder<br>Carsten Sundin,Lancair's Chief Engineer. "Everything was
      as expected, the<br>aircraft flew perfectly,similar
      to Lancair's now famous prototype Legacy,<br>N199L,"
      said Sundin. Sundin's gorgeous Legacy is powered by a
      Lycoming IO-540<br>with a two-blade Hartzell Propeller and
      equipped with a new UPS radio stack.<br> "Carsten was
      instrumental to the final development of the Legacy kit,<br>"
      says Lancair General Manager, Bob Fair."We have
      currently delivered <br>50 of 150 Legacy kits sold and we
      expect many first flights this year.<br> " The Lancair
      Legacy is a two-place,retractable, 276 mph cruise,
      all<br>composite aircraft which was first introduced in 1999. The
      Legacy kit is <br>the most advanced kit to date, which
      can be completed in less than 500 hours.
    • jimandmarisa
      Message 148 of 148 , Nov 16, 2012
        Tax questions answered...? That is where your link goes...