Re: Hi

  • cmnjm13
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2010
      No, its all there! Take a look! Here's a link!

      http://motors.shop.ebay.com/blackshoe2375/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

      --- In lancair@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Long <glenn.long@...> wrote:

      > Well, you probably just ruinied your chance of getting them cheap. I just
      > did a search and I see nothing but the same old garbage - models from the
      > someplace in Asia. Sounds like you're blowing smoke.
      >

      > On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 23:37, cmnjm13 <Cmnjs1@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Some crazy guy is selling Lancair parts on ebay with a starting price of 5
      > > cents! Most of them are new!!

    • vettronics
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 23, 2011
        Hi,

        I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hello. I see there is a wealth of information to read through.
        I am actually looking for a Lancair 360 Kit unstarted or already started SFB or FB preferred. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I have looed on Barnstormers, etc and waiting for replies.

        All the Best.....
      • ckauto1@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 23, 2011
          Hello there I have a sfb kit I am about 80 percent done with and would consider selling I already have one 360 it has a mk2 tail long range fuel built with header 40k

          I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hello. I see there is a wealth of information to read through.
          I am actually looking for a Lancair 360 Kit unstarted or already started SFB or FB preferred. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I have looed on Barnstormers, etc and waiting for replies.

          All the Best.....

        • Stephen Hipwell
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 24, 2011
            Where are you located?

            Stephen Hipwell
            Granville Hotel
            124 Kings Road
            Brighton
            BN1 2FY
            01273 326302
            07769695003
            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 24, 2011
              Bismarck nd

              I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hello. I see there is a wealth of information to read through.
              I am actually looking for a Lancair 360 Kit unstarted or already started SFB or FB preferred. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I have looed on Barnstormers, etc and waiting for replies.

              All the Best.....

            • Anthony LaPlaca
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 24, 2011
                Hi, I am located in NJ, USA. Talk soon. Regards, Anthony
                To: lancair@yahoogroups.com
                From: ckauto1@...
                Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:39:44 +0000

                Bismarck nd