Lancair 320 training?...

  • R Bart
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hello all.....

      As my Lancair 235 converted to a 320 nears first flight this fall......
      I bought a 1993 Kitplanes magazine off ebay, where they tested a Lancair 320.....
      The article gave me the gitters......
      Knowing I have had limited experience in a Lancair..... but 18 years of flying Pipers, Cessna's and Q2's.......

      Does anyone know where or who,  I could get some 1 on 1 training in a Lancair....Me on the Pilots side and an instructor or pilot comfortable flying from the right..... This would enable me to acquire the comfort I have always felt in Pipers etc.....

      I can't wait to lift off and travel with my Lancair after this fall........:)

      Sincerely
      Ritz...

    • farnsworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
        Try Josh Brungardt:

        For those of you that really utilize your planes flying back and forth a
        cross the country there is a nice 12000'+ runway here at KSLN. Stop in for
        lunch some time! If you would like to get your flight review done, or just
        brush up your skills on a trip through just let me know and we can schedule
        it up.

        All the best and fly safe,

        Josh

        Chief Pilot