Looking for a Lycoming 320 engine mount and engine.....My Lycoming 235 may be for sale later..

  • R Bart
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello all Lancair owners...
      I have a Lancair 235 but have decided to convert to a 320 setup.....
      I am looking for an engine mount for a 320 and have a line on a Lycoming 320... open to any 320 low time engines out here.....
      So I may have my Lycoming 0 time, 235 for sale at some point.....or may hang on to it for now.....
      Thank you
      Ritz

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
        I have a short mount for the 320 roger

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
          Hi Roger... thanks for getting back to me....
          How much to buy it from you....?
          Sincerely
          Ritz

          I have a Lancair 235 but have decided to convert to a 320 setup.....
          I am looking for an engine mount for a 320 and have a line on a Lycoming 320... open to any 320 low time engines out here.....
          So I may have my Lycoming 0 time, 235 for sale at some point.....or may hang on to it for now.....
          Thank you
          Ritz

          http://www.flickr com/gift/

        • R Bart
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
            HI Roger....
            Let me know what you are asking for the engine mount.....
            Are the cowls different in size depending on the mount?
            Sincerely
            Ritz..