Selling a 320/360

  • blake hermel
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
      I am throwing around the idea of selling my Lancair 360 after a brief ownership. My priorities have changed and I do not think I can give her the time and attention she deserves.

      If anyone is interested, I will email you a spec sheet.

      N226EE

      Lancair 320

      Serial # 508-320-246FB

      220HP

      780 TTSNEW

      October Annual

      FRESH PITOT STATIC/Transponder check

      Blake Hermel

      507-381-0681

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
          Hi Blake,
          As you know, I am very familiar with Paul's plane. I don't know what you're
          looking to sell it for but perhaps someone back at Whiteman would be
          interested.

          Randy

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
            Randy

            I will pay you a bit of a commission if you get me a buyer. I am buying some property.

            Blake Hermel
            26033 Island Rd
            Cleveland MN 56017
            507-381-0681

            > To: lancair@yahoogroups.com
            > From: Randystuart@...
            > Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:36:29 -0800
            > Subject: Re: [Lancair] Selling a 320/360
            >
            > Hi Blake,
            > As you know, I am very familiar with Paul's plane. I don't know what you're
            > looking to sell it for but perhaps someone back at Whiteman would be
            > interested.
            >
            > Randy

          • Larry Hicks
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
              Please send me a spec sheet and whatever pictures you might be able to send.  A little history might also be helpful.

              Thanks,

              Larry Hicks
              618.244.1123
              Mt. Vernon, IL
              MVN

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2010
                Larry

                I have attached a PDF spec sheet. thanks

                Blake Hermel
                26033 Island Rd
                Cleveland MN 56017
                507-381-0681