Head and Leg Room

  • eranepstein <eran13@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi, I am a new member and am interested in purchasing a lancair 235
      or 320. I have been told by one person that a 6'1" person can not
      fit into these planes. Is there anyone out there that is 6' tall
      and around 220 lbs that has had a similar experience? Or is this not
      an issue?

      Thanks
      -Eran
    • RenĂ© Bubberman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        As an owner of a 235 I can tell you that 185 (6feet 2inch) cm is about the maximum that will fit into our plane. For persons that size we remove the cushion in the headset to give some space between head and canopy. It also depends on the relative length of your legs: you have more room for your legs than for your torso. There is a little room for modification in the seatpan and the seat cushion, but not much. The 360, and as far as I know the 320 too, has more room and a higher canopy so that should be no problem. Try before you buy.

        good luck,

        Rene
        Hi, I am a new member and am interested in purchasing a lancair 235
        or 320. I have been told by one person that a 6'1" person can not
        fit into these planes. Is there anyone out there that is 6' tall
        and around 220 lbs that has had a similar experience? Or is this not
        an issue?

        Thanks
        -Eran

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor