---PROP--WANTED-- for 360 Lyc + OUTFLOW valve IV P

  • dennis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      Please send me some info. Thanks

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
        Brand new CS (electric) 3-blade MT prop for 160 HP engine. If you are
        interested, I will dig up the exact part number, etc. Also, it would be
        best for you to come pick it up if you buy it - I don't want to try to pack
        it for shipping. I live in Northern Alabama. Is that a problem?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
          If you go MT try to find one that has the grey paint from MT and not
          the white. The white paint will chip after a couple of hundred hours
          due to rain and bugs while traveling at Lancair speeds.

          MT has an option for IFR high speed aircraft which is a grey color and is less susceptible to chipping as the paint is thinner.

          Cory